Friday, January 9, 2015

Swimming with fish at the Red Sea



My family spent Christmas at the Red Sea. Snorkelling was one of my absolute favourite things to do, we saw the most incredible fish! The water was crystal clear everywhere. 


We could snorkel right off the beach because even right here there are a ton of tropical fish. 

Freckle twins!!!

Tubing on the Red Sea, so fun!!

Finn working on his flips.



The waterside was hours of fun!

I love my Daddy so much.

Naama Bay at sunset. It was a really cool town with Starbucks and McDonalds but also great Egyptian food!!

Starbucks, I love frappucinos!!!!


There are lots of Bedouin spots in the town and I was so excited to finally get to hang out at one in the evening, my favourite dinner!!

Beautiful spices.

Naama Bay at night time.

Daddy bought me a new locket which I love!

Mom and Dad


Adorable kitten, she was tiny.

I love animals!!!

This is Lucky, he was the cutest little puppy that greeted us everyday when we walked by. Love!!

Awesome vacation in Sharm el Sheikh!

No comments:

Post a Comment