Friday, June 13, 2014

Mudding!!


Today I was able to mud a new house for a student in Kibaale with my classmates from Masaka including my best friend Rosa. It was so fun to be able to show everyone from Masaka our house and the school in Kibaale. It is my favourite place to be so I was so happy they could visit there. I was also really excited because mud huts are one of my very favourite things to do in Uganda!! It was such a fun day and I'm so thankful that one of the students in Kibaale gets a brand new house.

This is the house that the student is living in right now, it is totally falling apart and they really needed a new home.


Mixing the mud











Finn and Elias with one of our teachers Salma.





We had a lot of people come out to help us, thanks everyone it was a really fun day!!!

1 comment: